A Digital Cancer Center of Excellence for Your Employees
Concierge Care from Diagnosis through Return to Work
- According to the NBGH, the total cost of health care is estimated to be $14,642 per employee this year, and projected to rise over $15,000. Employers will cover nearly 70% of costs while employees will bear about 30%, or nearly $4,500.
- For every 100 employees within the workforce, cancer costs employers about $19,000 annually.
- Personalized care guidance that includes connection to treatment centers with optimal outcomes and second opinions
- Remission support and return-to-work concierge
- Designed to guide members at every step, providing psychosocial support, keeping care local, and enabling access to the best in class care
- For 40% of cancer survivors in the United States who are of working age, the long-term effects of cancer and its treatments impact productivity. Offering Jasper Health can help reduce these psychosocial impacts, increasing productivity and quality of work-life
Innovations in Cancer Care
Jasper Health has provided personalized cancer care guidance for nearly 15,000 members. Learn more about improving health and reducing costs through digital health.
Jasper Health improves the cancer care experience
*Jasper member survey Sept 2021; among members using Jasper for more than 2 months
Improving the cancer experience with human-led, insight-driven guidance.
Our services are patient-centered and driven by value and data.