A place for people affected by cancer to connect
Jasper Community gives members a safe space to connect with others on a similar journey within Jasper. Members can support one another, track their individual journey, share information and resources, interact with Jasper Care Coaches, and more.
How Jasper Community Works
Community impact, driven by technology
Custom-engineered to drive support and information-sharing, Jasper Community uses smart technology to allow those affected by cancer and their caregivers to build a personalized and relevant shared experience with others on the same path.
Why Jasper Community
Research shows that online communities enable patients and their caregivers to better self-manage their experience. However, trust and quality control, barriers around finding ways to easily and efficiently connect, and difficulty managing group memberships across platforms can limit use.
Jasper Community solves for all of this, and goes further with opportunities to use groups to improve outcomes.
- Trained Coach Moderators: Jasper’s specially-trained Care Coaches moderate content and user behavior to ensure a safe, positive, and supportive environment.
- Relevant Groups: Members can connect through diagnosis, treatment, cancer stage, life stage, geography, or even hobbies.
- Centralized Feeds: A member can view their groups separately or in a continuous activity feed.
- Educational Environments: Those who are receiving cancer navigation support from Care Coaches can join groups relevant to their coaching subject matter for enhanced educational and psychosocial support.
- Non Profit-Partner Content: Members have the opportunity to join groups driven by partner organizations for curated information relevant to those experiences.
Hear from a Jasper Member
Members asked, we listened. We’ve custom-built a community for the unique journey of each cancer patient. Watch this video to see what we mean: