Jasper Health is committed to keeping your data safe. Our platform is designed to ensure secure storage and processing of all information we interact with. Whether it’s personal health information (PHI), personally identifiable information (PII) or anything beyond, we’ve established extensive security and compliance policies and procedures to ensure that our client’s and user’s data remain protected. Security and compliance certificates include:
Layers of Defense
Jasper Health’s infrastructure is protected by numerous layers of defense, known in the information security industry as a “defense-in-depth” strategy. Our security architecture and approach includes but is not limited to the following:
- At-rest data encryption using AES-256
- Automated region failover
- Auto-scaling capabilities
- Daily data snapshots
- Disaster and Recovery processes and procedures
- In-transit data encryption of SSL + TLS 1.2 or higher
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) mitigation
- Internal and external penetration testing
- Security patch management
- Secure software development lifecycle processes
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM) with anomaly and threat detection
- Vulnerability scanning
- Web Application Firewalls
- Additional security control information available on request
Every employee at Jasper Health, from office operations to our CEO, is dedicated to security and protecting our customer data in all that we do. We have a formal security program in place.
We view security not just as a core component of our technology, but also as a cornerstone of our company culture. All employees receive security training both as a new hire and regularly thereafter. Communication channels for any security issues or questions are always open for our employees and customers. We send out ongoing reminders to our staff about security issues, and in addition, regularly test our preparedness with phishing drills and other security exercises.
Suspected Security Issues
If you suspect a security issue or anyone in your organization’s Jasper Health credentials may have been compromised, please contact Jasper Health support at [email protected].
If you are a security researcher who has potentially discovered a security weakness or vulnerability in Jasper Health’s systems, please send an email to [email protected] with information and we will provide information on secure responsible disclosure. At this time we do not offer monetary rewards for vulnerability disclosure.
Data Protection & Privacy
We ground our privacy commitments in strong data governance practices, so our customers can trust that we’ll protect the privacy and confidentiality of their data. Privacy is protected across Jasper Health with built-in security designed to automatically stop threats before they reach our customers.
Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices