Drive Member Engagement, Predict Cost Trends, and Enhance MCS
Engage High-Risk Patients With Guided Behavior Change
- A recent study found that cancer patients had nearly 4 times higher mean expenditures per person ($16,346) than those without cancer ($4,484)
- Realizing Member engagement can drive cost reductions & member satisfaction
- Designed to guide members at every step, providing psychosocial support, keeping care local, and enabling access to the best in class care
- Leveraging PRO, biometric, claims, EMR, and medication data, Jasper Health can provide your plan unparalleled insights and predict member costs
- Connected to the broader healthcare system and the first line of guidance when issues arise or symptoms deteriorate, helping avoid ER visits and acute in-hospital care escalations
As the costs of cancer rise, payors will have to find new, innovative ways to reduce cost while increasing member satisfaction, well-being, and mental health, and supporting caregivers.
Jasper Health was built to provide payors a private label experience to guide members through the complexity of the healthcare system. Jasper Health Care Coaches focus on the psychosocial aspect of care while working hand in hand with your existing care management and utilization team.
Jasper Health improves the cancer care experience
*Jasper member survey Sept 2021; among members using Jasper for more than 2 months
Your clinician is our customer
Jasper Care+ is a breakthrough for clinicians and care managers. In a single, interactive dashboard experience, the clinician sees patient profile, symptoms, stage in journey, automated tasks, and critical alerts.